- Four independent channels
- Configurable PID loop filters
- Sub-millikelvin stability
- Touch screen control
- Host GUI & API
- 35 W of user-assignable control power
- TEC or resistive heaters
- External control of set point
- Interlock other devices based on temperature control fidelity
- Diode & quantum cascade laser
- Semiconductor amplifiers & tapered amplifiers
- Photonic integrated circuits (PICs)
- Nonlinear & photonic crystals
- Optical cavities, gas cells, and interferometers
Features like slew rate control and an output trigger allow you to trust your delicate photonic devices such as doubling crystals to the SLICE-QT. You can set a maximum rate of temperature change and have confidence it won’t be exceeded. Safeguard your laser diodes by automatically shutting down the current if the the temperature goes out of range. Easily tune the PID loop using the loop performance monitoring system.
The Vescent Photonics SLICEs of precision photonics control. Individually or working together, SLICE provides the performance you need on your benchtop, laser table, or in a rack.
|Control Range||-10 to +100°C|
|Sensor Type||10 kΩ thermistor|
|Compatible Plants||TECs, Resistive Heaters|
|Stability3||±0.2 mK over 10 minutes|
|Set Point Resolution||~0.001°C|
|Power Input||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Slew Rate Control||Yes|
|1All specifications subject to change without notice.
3 Plant-dependent. Specified for the D2-100 Laser.