Vescent develops and manufactures novel electro-optic and laser technologies. We offer frequency-stabilized diode laser systems and precision electronics; our scientists and engineers are continuously developing cutting-edge solutions to technical challenges.
Tools for AMO Scientists: Featured Products
Meet us at these conferences
San Francisco; 5-7 February
- NEW SLICE-QT Temperature Controller (10/29/2018) - Introducing our NEW Slice-QT 4-channel temperature controller! The SLICE-QT features four independent PID temperature control channels for TECs or heater blocks. For more information, visit:https://www.vescent.com/products/electronics/slice/slice-qt-four-channel-temperature-controller/ Or watch our youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn_x7vN3Vuw
- Diode Laser System (10/23/2018) - Vescent Photonics is proud to introduce our Diode Laser Systems. A complete turn-key laser system, you get everything you need to go from box to locked in under 1 hour. For more information, visit us here. Or watch our youtube video!
- D2-250 Heterodyne Module (10/15/2018) - Vescent Photonics’ D2-250 Heterodyne Module is designed to conveniently overlap two lasers to produce an optical beat note. To learn more about our Heterodyne module, visit: https://www.vescent.com/products/electro-optics/d2-250-heterodyne-module/ Or watch our Youtube video: https://youtu.be/WABO6WuIlvY
- D2-210 Spectroscopy Module (10/8/2018) - Vescent Photonics is happy to present our D2-210 Spectroscopy Module. Our D2-210 makes locking to atomic transitions easier and more powerful than ever before. For more information, visit: https://www.vescent.com/products/electro-optics/d2-210-spectroscopy-module/ Or watch our youtube video: https://youtu.be/zXafbukov5k
- 2018 Nobel Prize in Physics Awarded (10/3/2018) - The Nobel Prize in physics was awarded to Arthur Ashkin (US), Gérard Mourou (France), and Donna Strickland (Canada) for optical tweezers and chirped pulse amplification. Prof. Strickland is the 3rd ever woman to win Nobel Prize in Physics . Congratulations to all three!
- D2-160 High Speed Detector (10/1/2018) - Vescent is proud to present our D2-160 High-speed Dectector! The D2-160 has a full 9 GHz bandwidth for capturing beat notes between lasers of different frequencies. For more information, visit: https://www.vescent.com/products/electro-optics/d2-160-high-speed-detector-of-beat-note-and-pulse-detection/ Or watch our youtube video: https://youtu.be/oWbVO2C13tw
- D2-120 Fiber Coupling Module & D2-130 Isolator Module (9/24/2018) - Vescent Photonics would like to introduce our D2-120 Fiber Coupling Module and our D2-130 Isolator Module. To find out more information on these modules, visit: https://www.vescent.com/products/electro-optics/fiber-coupling-module/ https://www.vescent.com/products/electro-optics/isolator-module/ Or watch our youtube video on the D2-120 & D2-130: https://youtu.be/fLtotgSRkIM
- D2-100-DBR Laser (9/17/2018) - We are proud to present our D2-100-DBR Laser. The D2-100-DBR laser module provides a highly agile, mechanically robust laser in a 4×4 inch footprint. Visit our website for more information: https://www.vescent.com/products/lasers/d2-100-dbr-laser/ Or watch our youtube video: https://youtu.be/9nAY0rb579w
- Poster given at Jin Fest! (9/12/2018) - Kevin Knabe from Vescent Photonics presented a poster at Jin Fest! titled “Technology for Next Generation Clocks” in which he discussed advances in miniature lasers, frequency combs, and drive & stabilization electronics. Jin Fest! was a celebration of Deborah Jin’s career in and contributions to the field of optical physics held in Boulder, CO on […]
- D2-135 Offset Phase Lock Servo (9/11/2018) - Vescent Photonics presents our D2-135 Offset Phase Lock Servo. Our OPLS is designed to precisely control and quickly adjust the frequency detuning between two lasers. For more information, visit: https://www.vescent.com/products/electronics/d2-135-offset-phase-lock-servo/ Or watch our youtube video: https://youtu.be/2QGl-SsAdio