Vescent brings to market our first turn-key Frequency Comb product!
We are proud to introduce the FFC-100 Fiber-based Frequency Comb. The FFC-100 offers a full octave of wavelength coverage with tight locks on ƒopt and ƒCEO that support the requirements of the next generation of optical atomic clocks. The complete FFC-100 fits into a single 2U 19″ rack mount chassis for a compact, economical comb solution.
Visit the FFC-100 web page for more details.
Vescent develops and manufactures novel electro-optic and laser technologies. We offer frequency-stabilized diode laser systems and precision electronics; our scientists and engineers are continuously developing cutting-edge solutions to technical challenges.
Tools for Optical Science: Featured Products
- Vescent is Hiring! (1/14/2021) - We have two new full-time positions to fill! Check them out: Research Engineer Production Technician Field Application Engineer
- Vescent Seeks Staff Scientist for Laser Development (11/6/2020) - Vescent Photonics is looking for a Staff Scientist for laser development. Come put your skills in ultrafast laser physics, quantum sensing, and/or optical atomic clocks to work in Golden, CO. Learn more and apply.
- Vescent is Hiring! (11/6/2020) - Vescent is searching for a Research Engineer. Come put your skills in laser engineering to the test with a leader in the industry. Learn more here.
- COVID-19 and Vescent (5/8/2020) - To our broader community of Customers, Development Partners, and fellow Scientists and Engineers: I want you all to know that Vescent continues to operate. The safety and health of all of you and our employees is the most important issue in these times. Our R&D staff are designing and inventing from home offices, our production […]
- Calculating Phase Noise from the D2-135 (4/24/2020) - Q: What is the phase-noise on my laser beat-note going to look like when locked with the D2-135 Offset Phase Lock Servo (OPLS)? A: There are a lot factors that affect the final lock performance of the D2-135. Like frequency noise, phase noise is measured in terms of a noise density — or noise within […]
- ColdQuanta receives $7.4M DARPA grant (4/9/2020) - ColdQuanta, the quantum atomics company, has been selected by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to develop a scalable, cold-atom-based quantum computing hardware and software platform that can demonstrate quantum advantage on real-world problems. The award is valued at up to $7.4M. Congratulations to our friends at ColdQuanta! Read the full press release here.
- SLICE-QTC Firmware Update (4/9/2020) - Our SLICE line of precision control electronics continues to expand. It includes temperature & current control, high-voltage amplification, and soon, offset phase locking. Vescent has released a new version of firmware for the SLICE-QTC Four-Channel Temperature Controller. In addition to a couple of bug fixes, it adds some great functionality. The update: Decreases the temperature […]
- APS March Meeting and the Quantum Happy Hour have been canceled! (3/1/2020) - Wednesday, 4 March 2020 The Edge Restaurant & Bar 1111 14th St. Denver, CO 80202
- Vescent is now on YouTube! (2/21/2020) - Vescent Photonics is officially on YouTube! This channel has helpful demonstrations, interviews, and introductions to our products lines. Follow the link to check out our channel: https://www.youtube.com/…/UCqJz_p99RHnsv05s…/www.vescent.com
- Vescent is Hiring! (9/5/2019) - Vescent Photonics is seeking an energetic and skilled Opto-electronics Technician.