Vescent brings to market our first turn-key Frequency Comb product!
We are proud to introduce the FFC-100 Fiber-based Frequency Comb. The FFC-100 offers a full octave of wavelength coverage with tight locks on ƒopt and ƒCEO that support the requirements of the next generation of optical atomic clocks. The complete FFC-100 fits into a single 2U 19″ rack mount chassis for a compact, economical comb solution.
Visit the FFC-100 web page for more details.
Vescent develops and manufactures novel electro-optic and laser technologies. We offer frequency-stabilized diode laser systems and precision electronics; our scientists and engineers are continuously developing cutting-edge solutions to technical challenges.
Tools for Optical Science: Featured Products
- Vescent Seeks Staff Scientist for Laser Development (11/6/2020) - Vescent Photonics is looking for a Staff Scientist for laser development. Come put your skills in ultrafast laser physics, quantum sensing, and/or optical atomic clocks to work in Golden, CO. Learn more and apply.
- Vescent is Hiring! (11/6/2020) - Vescent is searching for a Research Engineer. Come put your skills in laser engineering to the test with a leader in the industry. Learn more here.
- COVID-19 and Vescent (5/8/2020) - To our broader community of Customers, Development Partners, and fellow Scientists and Engineers: I want you all to know that Vescent continues to operate. The safety and health of all of you and our employees is the most important issue in these times. Our R&D staff are designing and inventing from home offices, our production […]
- Calculating Phase Noise from the D2-135 (4/24/2020) - Q: What is the phase-noise on my laser beat-note going to look like when locked with the D2-135 Offset Phase Lock Servo (OPLS)? A: There are a lot factors that affect the final lock performance of the D2-135. Like frequency noise, phase noise is measured in terms of a noise density — or noise within […]
- ColdQuanta receives $7.4M DARPA grant (4/9/2020) - ColdQuanta, the quantum atomics company, has been selected by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to develop a scalable, cold-atom-based quantum computing hardware and software platform that can demonstrate quantum advantage on real-world problems. The award is valued at up to $7.4M. Congratulations to our friends at ColdQuanta! Read the full press release here.
- SLICE-QTC Firmware Update (4/9/2020) - Our SLICE line of precision control electronics continues to expand. It includes temperature & current control, high-voltage amplification, and soon, offset phase locking. Vescent has released a new version of firmware for the SLICE-QTC Four-Channel Temperature Controller. In addition to a couple of bug fixes, it adds some great functionality. The update: Decreases the temperature […]
- APS March Meeting and the Quantum Happy Hour have been canceled! (3/1/2020) - Wednesday, 4 March 2020 The Edge Restaurant & Bar 1111 14th St. Denver, CO 80202
- Vescent is now on YouTube! (2/21/2020) - Vescent Photonics is officially on YouTube! This channel has helpful demonstrations, interviews, and introductions to our products lines. Follow the link to check out our channel: https://www.youtube.com/…/UCqJz_p99RHnsv05s…/www.vescent.com
- Vescent is Hiring! (9/5/2019) - Vescent Photonics is seeking an energetic and skilled Opto-electronics Technician.
- Welcome to iLaser, Vescent’s new Representative in Singapore (8/9/2019) - Vescent Photonics welcomes iLaser Pte., Ltd. as our new Representative in Singapore. We look forward to continuously improving service for our customer in Singapore through the local presence that iLaser can provide. We are excited about this new partnership!