FROM BOX TO LOCKED IN UNDER 1 HOUR!
Designed for stability, the D2-Series laser system, with integrated spectroscopy modules, will be the easiest part of your experiments. A complete turn-key laser system, you get everything you need to go from box to locked in under 1 hour. Leave the lasers to us, so you can focus on your science. The D2-Series laser system is a complete turn-key solution that will be the easiest part of your experiments. Monolithic laser designs provide robust performance with piezo-less, non-mechanical tuning. Our Libbrecht-Hall current source and laser servo enable easy locking to atomic hyperfine transitions and cavities. The D2-Series laser system can be ordered with either a D2-100 DBR laser, providing up to 40GHz mode-hop-free tuning, or a D2-100 CECL, providing <100kHz fast line width. Other modules to increase flexibility include: optical heterodyne modules, frequency offset locking modules, non-mechanical shuttering modules, and fiber coupling modules.
- Non-mechanical, monolithic laser designs
- Large mode-hop-free tuning by injection current or temperature
- Modular turn-key laser system
- Supports both peak and side locking
- Servo signals accessible via front panel BNCs
- Unlock-jump-relock with external computer control
100 mW version available at 780 nm.
Now supports Potassium, Rubidium, or Cesium!