- Laser World of Photonics (Shanghai)18-20 March, 2014Shanghai New International Expo CenterShanghaiChina’s platform for the photonics community, features a superior show concept for exhibitors and visitors.Vescent Photonics products will be displayed on the Sources Technologies booth: HALL E1 BOOTH 1652.
- Defense, Security, & Sensing
Defense, Security, & Sensing (DSS)
5-9 May, 2014
Baltimore Convention Center
SPIE DSS 2014 hosts the industry’s most important scientific conferences and exhibition on optics, IR imaging, lasers, and sensing for defense, security, industry, healthcare, and the environment.
- Division of Atomic and Molecular Phyics
Division of Atomic and Molecular Phyics (DAMOP)
2-6 June, 2014
Monona Terrace Convention Center
Vescent Photonics will exhibit new products and technologies.
Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics (CLEO)
8-13 June, 2014
San Jose Convention Center
San Jose, CA
CLEO, the Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics, provides the full range of critical developments in the field, showcasing the most significant milestones from laboratory to marketplace.
Vescent Photonics will exhibit new products at booth 2215.
- European Time and Frequency Forum (EFTF)
European Time and Frequency Forum
23-26 June, 2014
The University of Neuchâtel
- International Conference on Atomic Physics (ICAP)
International Conference on Atomic Physics (ICAP)
3-8 August, 2014
Mayflower Renaissance Hotel
- Precise Time and Time Interval Meeting
Precise Time and Time Interval
1-4 December, 2014
The Seaport Hotel
The Institute of Navigation (ION) is the world’s premier non-profit professional society dedicated to the advancement of the art and science of positioning, navigation and timing (PNT).