Vescent develops and manufactures novel electro-optic, waveguide, and laser technologies. From giant voltage control over optical phase to frequency stabilized diode laser systems and precision electronics, our scientists and engineers are continuously developing cutting-edge solutions to technical challenges.
- Vescent Photonics engages with the Wojskowa Technical Academy and Raytheon in development of Liquid Crystals for Mid-wave IR Beam Steering (10/27/2015) -
- 2015 Nobel Prize in Physics Awarded (10/8/2015) - The 2015 Nobel Prize in Physics was shared by Takaaki Kajita of the University of Tokyo and Arthur B. McDonald of Queen’s University (Kingston, Canada) for their “discovery of neutrino oscillations, which shows that neutrinos have mass.” Congratulations!
- New SEEOR Videos (9/25/2015) - The Vescent Photonics SEEOR (Steerable Electro-Evanescent Optical Refractor) will non-mechanically steer an infrared laser over a 30ºx5º Field of View in a truly analog fashion allowing for raster scans, tracking, and random beam scans. Two new videos show the capabilities of the SEEOR, including its performance in a closed-loop tracking situation. [/row] Contact Vescent for […]
- Physicist Project Scientist Position Open at Lawrence Berkeley Labs (8/13/2015) -
- Vescent Photonics signs new Singapore Representative: APP Systems Services (7/29/2015) - We are pleased to announce a new partnership for Vescent Photonics sales & service in Singapore and Malaysia. APP Systems Services has joined the family and will be the sole distribution point for our products in their territory. We look forward to working with APP and wish them a warm welcome. For further information, contact […]
- Laser World of Photonics (6/16/2015) - Laser World of Photonics at the Messe München from 22-25 June 2015 does a perfect job of combining technology with industrial application sectors for the widest variety of industries and uses. Come visit Vescent Photonics at the MGOS booth Hall A2 Booth 300.
- Vescent Photonics Awarded 2 Patents for Beam Steering Technology (4/4/2015) - The US Patent and Trademark Office has awarded Vescent Photonics 2 powerful patents protecting our liquid crystal waveguide technology. Patents 8,989,523 and 8,995,038 were awarded for “Liquid Crystal Waveguide for Dynamically Controlling Polarized Light” and “Optical Time Delay Control Device” respectively. The first product based on this technology is being released at SPIE Defense, Security, […]
- Conference on Lasers and Electro Optics, CLEO (4/3/2015) - CLEO serves as the premier international forum for scientific and technical optics, uniting the fields of lasers and opto-electronics by bringing together all aspects of laser technology, from basic research to industry applications. Vescent Photonics will be displaying its ICE and D2 product lines of high-speed, low-noise laser drive and control electronics. We will also […]
- Vescent partners with MG Optical Solutions to distribute products (3/17/2015) -
- Defense, Security, & Sensing (3/17/2015) - SPIE Defense, Security, & Sensing 2015 hosts the most important technical conferences and exhibition on optics, imaging, and sensing for defense, security, industry, health, and the environment. Join us at the Baltimore Inner Harbor 20-24 April, 2015. Vescent Photonics will introduce our SEEOR Scannable Electro Evanescent Optical Refractor non-mechanical beam steering product. See us at […]