Vescent develops and manufactures novel electro-optic and laser technologies. We offer frequency-stabilized diode laser systems and precision electronics; our scientists and engineers are continuously developing cutting-edge solutions to technical challenges.
Tools for AMO Scientists: Featured Products
Meet us at these conferences
Barcelona, Spain; July 22-27
Boulder, Colorado; September 7-8
Rehovot, Israel; November 18
Berlin, Germany; September 10-13
- Vescent- SPIE 2018 (7/30/2018) - Vescent Photonics German representative, MG Optical Solutions, will be showing our products at the SPIE Security and Defense Conference in Berlin from September 10-13th. They will be in booth 101. For more information, Contact Vescent.
- Vescent- JinFest (7/24/2018) - Vescent Photonics is proud to be attending JinFest- a celebration of Deborah Jin’s scientific career. This new workshop features speakers such as Cheng Chin, Brian DeMarco, and John Doyle. The workshop is being held in Boulder from September 7-8th. For more information visit: https://jila.colorado.edu/jin-fest/
- Visit Vescent at ICAP 2018 (7/24/2018) - If you find yourself in Barcelona, Spain during July 22nd to the 27th, Visit Vescent Photonics at ICAP(the International Conference on Atomic Physics)! The conference will present an outstanding program of invited speakers, covering the most recent developments in the field of atomic physics. The list of topics include: Topology in atomic systems, Quantum gases, […]
- Vescent Photonics- The National Photonics Initiative (7/24/2018) - The National Photonics Initiative (NPI) along with experts Mike Raymer (University of Oregon) and Chris Monroe (University of Maryland and IonQ, Inc.) have been actively working with lawmakers for more than a year to draft and advance quantum legislation in Congress. Today, that work has come to fruition. The House Committee on Science, Space and […]
- Vescent Photonics-Showcase your work that feature our company (7/24/2018) - Vescent would be pleased to showcase your work on our website. If you would like to share publications, please contact us. We’d be pleased to add your work which you accomplished using our products.
- Vescent Lasers Support Flying MOT (7/24/2018) - Dana Anderson, a professor at the University of Colorado Boulder and a Fellow at JILA, and his team have executed the first known civilian flight carrying a payload of ultracold rubidium atoms by flying from Boulder to Cheyenne, WY and back. The “Physics Package” of the MOT comprising the rubidium-charged vacuum chamber was provided by Cold […]
- Vescent- Publications featuring our Products (7/24/2018) - Our laser, electronics, and electro-optic products are used in a variety of applications. To find out more about how people are utilizing our products, visit our publications page: http://www.vescent.com/applications/publications-featuring-vescent-products/ Some of the applications include: emerging cold atom science and engineering, laser locking and frequency control systems, and locking lasers to high-finesse cavities.
- Vescent is Hiring! (7/24/2018) - Vescent Photonics is hiring! We are looking for a senior level Electrical Engineer with deep experience in analog design, especially for laser drive and control. A job description can be found here. We are are looking for an experienced scientist to directly lead our R&D efforts at either a Director or Vice President level. A job […]
- Vescent has new Distributors in France and Russia (7/24/2018) - Vescent is pleased to introduce our new Distributors in France and Russia. In France, we’d like to introduce Optoprim. For information, contact François Beck. In Russia, we have partnered with Special Systems. For information, contact Eugene Kudrov.
- Active intensity noise suppression for a broadband mid-infrared laser source (2/5/2018) - The D2-125 Reconfigurable Servo was originally designed to lock a cw laser to an error signal such as a narrow atomic absorption line or a high-finesse cavity. But Marinus Huber from the Ludwig-Maximilians-University and the Max-Planck-Institute for Quantum Optics and his colleagues have also used it to control the intensity of an ultrafast mid-ir laser. […]