Vescent develops and manufactures novel electro-optic and laser technologies. We offer frequency-stabilized diode laser systems and precision electronics; our scientists and engineers are continuously developing cutting-edge solutions to technical challenges.
Tools for AMO Scientists: Featured Products
- (11/16/2017) - Vescent Photonics is looking for a Staff Scientist with laser development experience. Please see our jobs listing page for further information.
- Active intensity noise suppression for a broadband mid-infrared laser source (10/19/2017) - The D2-125 Reconfigurable Servo was originally designed to lock a cw laser to an error signal such as a narrow atomic absorption line or a high-finesse cavity. But Marinus Huber from the Ludwig-Maximilians-University and the Max-Planck-Institute for Quantum Optics and his colleagues have also used it to control the intensity of an ultrafast mid-ir laser. […]
- Vescent is Hiring! (8/28/2017) - Vescent Photonics is looking to fill three positions: Operations Manager Electrical Engineer Embedded Software Engineer If you are interested or wish to apply, you can learn more from the job postings page.
- Vescent has new Distributors in France and Russia (8/2/2017) - Vescent is pleased to introduce our new Distributors in France and Russia. In France, we’d like to introduce Optoprim. For information, contact François Beck. In Russia, we have partnered with Special Systems. For information, contact Eugene Kudrov.
- We have a Winner! (6/26/2017) - Recently, we randomly drew a name from an electronic hat containing the names of all the visitors to our booths at CLEO and DAMOP this year. The lucky winner will receive a free SLICE-QT four-channel temperature controller. Alas, we have not yet been able to contact the winner (please check your voice and emails if […]
- Introducing SLICE (6/25/2017) -
- Meet Us at LWoP or ICOLS (6/25/2017) -
- Vescent Lasers Support Flying MOT (5/24/2017) - Dana Anderson, a professor at the University of Colorado Boulder and a Fellow at JILA, and his team have executed the first known civilian flight carrying a payload of ultracold rubidium atoms by flying from Boulder to Cheyenne, WY and back. The “Physics Package” of the MOT comprising the rubidium-charged vacuum chamber was provided by Cold […]
- Vescent Seeks Summer R&D Intern (4/4/2017) - Vescent Photonics is seeking a summer intern to assist in the development of state-of-the-art lasers, laser control electronics, and accessory electro-optic modules. If you want to get experience developing scientific products in a true commercial R&D environment, we’d like to speak with you.
- Look for Vescent at… (3/28/2017) - [/row]