Vescent develops and manufactures novel electro-optic, waveguide, and laser technologies. From giant voltage control over optical phase to frequency stabilized diode laser systems and precision electronics, our scientists and engineers are continuously developing cutting-edge solutions to technical challenges.
- Vescent is 2015 Prism Award Finalist (12/8/2014) - Vescent Photonics is proud to announce that we have been selected as a finalist for the 2015 Prism Awards for Photonics Innovation. The Prism Awards, sponsored by SPIE, honor the best new photonics products on the market. We have been nominated to the Optics and Components category for our SEEOR laser scanner. The SEEOR (Steerable Electro-Evanescent […]
- Vescent Staff Scientist Profiled by Denver Philharmonic (10/4/2014) - That’s Vescent’s very own Senior Scientist Ben Luey being profiled on the Denver Philharmonic’s web page, the Buzz. Ben has been with Vescent Photonics for 9 years and he has been playing the viola for the Denver Philharmonic all this time. We are proud that Ben has found time to lead our Electrical and Optical Engineering […]
- Vescent Photonics Has Moved (9/27/2014) - Vescent Photonics is proud to announce that we have moved our operations into a newer, larger facility. After bursting at the seams for a number of years, we have increased our square footage by roughly a factor of 3 to over 10,000 ft2. Our new building has freshly updated workspaces, including an abundance of power, […]
- Fun Videos of Laser Locking Performance (7/25/2014) - In order to demonstrate how robust of a lock the Vescent Photonics system offers, we put it to the test in these three short videos.
- Vescent Introduces Q&A Forum (7/25/2014) -
- International Conference on Atomic Physics (ICAP) (7/16/2014) - International Conference on Atomic Physics (ICAP) 3-8 August, 2014 Mayflower Renaissance Hotel Washington, DC Join us for an exciting conference and exhibition!
- CLEO (6/8/2014) - Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics (CLEO) 8-13 June, 2014 San Jose Convention Center San Jose, CA CLEO, the Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics, provides the full range of critical developments in the field, showcasing the most significant milestones from laboratory to marketplace. Vescent Photonics will exhibit the new ICE product line at booth 2215.
- European Time and Frequency Forum (EFTF) (6/8/2014) - European Time and Frequency Forum 23-26 June, 2014 The University of Neuchâtel Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- Precise Time and Time Interval Meeting (6/8/2014) - Precise Time and Time Interval 1-4 December, 2014 The Seaport Hotel Boston, Massachusetts The Institute of Navigation (ION) is the world’s premier non-profit professional society dedicated to the advancement of the art and science of positioning, navigation and timing (PNT).
- Division of Atomic and Molecular Physics (5/6/2014) - Division of Atomic and Molecular Physics (DAMOP) 2-6 June, 2014 Monona Terrace Convention Center Madison, WI Vescent Photonics will exhibit new products and technologies.