Vescent develops and manufactures novel electro-optic, waveguide, and laser technologies. From giant voltage control over optical phase to frequency stabilized diode laser systems and precision electronics, our scientists and engineers are continuously developing cutting-edge solutions to technical challenges.
- International Conference on Atomic Physics (ICAP) (7/16/2014) - International Conference on Atomic Physics (ICAP) 3-8 August, 2014 Mayflower Renaissance Hotel Washington, DC Join us for an exciting conference and exhibition!
- Vescent Introduces ICE Forum (7/15/2014) - Vescent Photonics has created a Q&A forum for disseminating information regarding our new ICE (Integrated Control Electronics) product line for driving, locking, and controlling precision diode laser systems. Please visit or join the forum to get answers or post information & control routines. To get the ball rolling, we will award a $50 Starbucks card […]
- Fun Videos of Laser Locking Performance (7/10/2014) - In order to demonstrate how robust of a lock the Vescent Photonics system offers, we put it to the test in these two short videos.
- CLEO (6/8/2014) - Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics (CLEO) 8-13 June, 2014 San Jose Convention Center San Jose, CA CLEO, the Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics, provides the full range of critical developments in the field, showcasing the most significant milestones from laboratory to marketplace. Vescent Photonics will exhibit the new ICE product line at booth 2215.
- European Time and Frequency Forum (EFTF) (6/8/2014) - European Time and Frequency Forum 23-26 June, 2014 The University of Neuchâtel Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- Precise Time and Time Interval Meeting (6/8/2014) - Precise Time and Time Interval 1-4 December, 2014 The Seaport Hotel Boston, Massachusetts The Institute of Navigation (ION) is the world’s premier non-profit professional society dedicated to the advancement of the art and science of positioning, navigation and timing (PNT).
- Division of Atomic and Molecular Physics (5/6/2014) - Division of Atomic and Molecular Physics (DAMOP) 2-6 June, 2014 Monona Terrace Convention Center Madison, WI Vescent Photonics will exhibit new products and technologies.
- Laser World of Photonics (Shanghai) (3/7/2014) - LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA 18-20 March, 2014 Shanghai New International Expo Center Shanghai China’s platform for the photonics community, features a superior show concept for exhibitors and visitors. Vescent Photonics products will be displayed on the Sources Technologies booth: HALL E1 BOOTH 1652.
- Defense, Security, & Sensing (3/7/2014) - Defense, Security, & Sensing (DSS) 5-9 May, 2014 Baltimore Convention Center Baltimore, MD SPIE DSS 2014 hosts the industry’s most important scientific conferences and exhibition on optics, IR imaging, lasers, and sensing for defense, security, industry, healthcare, and the environment.
- Laser Fusion Achieved at NIF (2/14/2014) - Scientists at the National Ignition Facility (NIF) in Livermore, CA report that for the first time a laser-initiated plasma has produced more energy than was put into it. Although the total amount of energy in the laser pulse was greater than that released, this is considered to be a significant step as greater than unity […]