Vescent develops and manufactures novel electro-optic, waveguide, and laser technologies. From giant voltage control over optical phase to frequency stabilized diode laser systems and precision electronics, our scientists and engineers are continuously developing cutting-edge solutions to technical challenges.
- Vescent Photonics signs new Singapore Representative: APP Systems Services (7/29/2015) - We are pleased to announce a new partnership for Vescent Photonics sales & service in Singapore and Malaysia. APP Systems Services has joined the family and will be the sole distribution point for our products in their territory. We look forward to working with APP and wish them a warm welcome. For further information, contact […]
- Laser World of Photonics (6/16/2015) - Laser World of Photonics at the Messe München from 22-25 June 2015 does a perfect job of combining technology with industrial application sectors for the widest variety of industries and uses. Come visit Vescent Photonics at the MGOS booth Hall A2 Booth 300.
- Vescent Photonics Awarded 2 Patents for Beam Steering Technology (4/4/2015) - The US Patent and Trademark Office has awarded Vescent Photonics 2 powerful patents protecting our liquid crystal waveguide technology. Patents 8,989,523 and 8,995,038 were awarded for “Liquid Crystal Waveguide for Dynamically Controlling Polarized Light” and “Optical Time Delay Control Device” respectively. The first product based on this technology is being released at SPIE Defense, Security, […]
- Conference on Lasers and Electro Optics, CLEO (4/3/2015) - CLEO serves as the premier international forum for scientific and technical optics, uniting the fields of lasers and opto-electronics by bringing together all aspects of laser technology, from basic research to industry applications. Vescent Photonics will be displaying its ICE and D2 product lines of high-speed, low-noise laser drive and control electronics. We will also […]
- Vescent partners with MG Optical Solutions to distribute products (3/17/2015) -
- Defense, Security, & Sensing (3/17/2015) - SPIE Defense, Security, & Sensing 2015 hosts the most important technical conferences and exhibition on optics, imaging, and sensing for defense, security, industry, health, and the environment. Join us at the Baltimore Inner Harbor 20-24 April, 2015. Vescent Photonics will introduce our SEEOR Scannable Electro Evanescent Optical Refractor non-mechanical beam steering product. See us at […]
- APS Division of Atomic, Molecular, & Optical Physics (3/17/2015) - The 46th Annual Meeting of DAMOP is heading to Columbus, OH. Vescent Photonics will be looking to see you there!
- ICOLS, The International Conference on Laser Spectroscopy (3/17/2015) - The International Conference on Laser Spectroscopy, ICOLS features the latest developments in the area of laser spectroscopy and related topics in atomic, molecular, optical physics and other disciplines. Join us at the Shangri La – Rasa Sentosa Resort on Sentosa Island in Singapore 28 June through 3 July, 2015.
- Vescent Photonics will host the February APS Local Links Network Meeting (1/28/2015) -
- Vescent is 2015 Prism Award Finalist (12/8/2014) - Vescent Photonics is proud to announce that we have been selected as a finalist for the 2015 Prism Awards for Photonics Innovation. The Prism Awards, sponsored by SPIE, honor the best new photonics products on the market. We have been nominated to the Optics and Components category for our SEEOR laser scanner. The SEEOR (Steerable Electro-Evanescent […]