- Vescent Staff Scientist Profiled by Denver Philharmonic
That’s Vescent’s very own Senior Scientist Ben Luey being profiled on the Denver Philharmonic’s web page, the Buzz. Ben has been with Vescent Photonics for 9 years and he has been playing the viola for the Denver Philharmonic all this time. We are proud that Ben has found time to lead our Electrical and Optical Engineering teams through many successful product launches and SBIR grants as well as to enhance the Denver cultural environment. Thanks, Ben.
- Vescent Photonics Has Moved
Vescent Photonics is proud to announce that we have moved our operations into a newer, larger facility. After bursting at the seams for a number of years, we have increased our square footage by roughly a factor of 3 to over 10,000 ft2. Our new building has freshly updated workspaces, including an abundance of power, light, and connectivity. It also boasts of expanded labs and production floor space, a stock room, and a 2,000 ft2 class 10,000 clean room.
Our new home office is located at:
14998 W. 6th Ave.
Golden, CO 80401
We’d be pleased to host a visit if you’d like to see the new building.
We did not change any of our phone lines or internet connectivity.
- Vescent Introduces Q&A Forum
- International Conference on Atomic Physics (ICAP)
International Conference on Atomic Physics (ICAP)
3-8 August, 2014
Mayflower Renaissance Hotel
Join us for an exciting conference and exhibition!
Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics (CLEO)
8-13 June, 2014
San Jose Convention Center
San Jose, CA
CLEO, the Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics, provides the full range of critical developments in the field, showcasing the most significant milestones from laboratory to marketplace.
Vescent Photonics will exhibit the new ICE product line at booth 2215.
- European Time and Frequency Forum (EFTF)
European Time and Frequency Forum
23-26 June, 2014
The University of Neuchâtel
- Precise Time and Time Interval Meeting
Precise Time and Time Interval
1-4 December, 2014
The Seaport Hotel
The Institute of Navigation (ION) is the world’s premier non-profit professional society dedicated to the advancement of the art and science of positioning, navigation and timing (PNT).
- Division of Atomic and Molecular Physics
Division of Atomic and Molecular Physics (DAMOP)
2-6 June, 2014
Monona Terrace Convention Center
Vescent Photonics will exhibit new products and technologies.
- Laser World of Photonics (Shanghai) 18-20 March, 2014Shanghai New International Expo CenterShanghaiChina’s platform for the photonics community, features a superior show concept for exhibitors and visitors.Vescent Photonics products will be displayed on the Sources Technologies booth: HALL E1 BOOTH 1652.
- Defense, Security, & Sensing
Defense, Security, & Sensing (DSS)
5-9 May, 2014
Baltimore Convention Center
SPIE DSS 2014 hosts the industry’s most important scientific conferences and exhibition on optics, IR imaging, lasers, and sensing for defense, security, industry, healthcare, and the environment.